- With your application in writing or by telephone you make us an offer to conclude a rental agreement (booking). The rental agreement is effective as soon as the booking is confirmed by us and your deposit has been received within 10 days.
- With the acceptance of the rental offer, the holiday guest also accepts the current price list, rental conditions, and the house regulations governing the accommodation rented.
- Upon receipt of our booking confirmation, the rental deposit is payable to us without delay. The remainder is payable 4 weeks before the rental begins. For short-notice bookings (30 days or less before holiday), the full rental price is payable upon conclusion of the contract. Payment on the day of arrival is possible. The key will be handed over only when full payment has been made. Proof of payment must be provided by the tenant.
- The rental agreement covers the use of the accommodation together with its furniture and fittings and the park grounds.
- The accommodation may only be occupied by the maximum number of persons declared, whereby children pay the full adult rate. Any excess occupancy requires the permission of the landlord and can result in an increase in the rental price. The adaptation of furnishings or facilities requires special permission and payment. Pets are allowed only on prior approval. An additional charge of 20,00 per week is payable for pets.
- Arrival time is between 2 p. m. and 4 p. m. Departure time no later than 10 a. m. Special arrangements for arrival and departure times are possible. In the case of late arrivals without prior arrangement or announcement, we can not guarantee the key hand-over. Any expenses resulting from this eventuality are to be carried by the guest. In the case of late arrival or early departure, no claim for compensation for lost time is recognised.
- The rental prices indicated - if not stated otherwise - are daily rates. Additional costs (electricity, water, gas, telephone, etc. ) - as long as they are not included in the overall price - are to be paid in addition to the rent at the end of the stay, being calculated on the basis of the units used by the tenant. Bed linen, children's bed, baby chair, etc. Can be rented on location. Health spa charges are passed on to the Zingst community.
- In the case of cancellation the following rules apply: up to the 45th day 10%, up to the 35th day 50%, and up to the 34th Day or in the case of non-arrival, 80% of the costs of the booking are due. We recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.
- In the case of date changes, cancellation or rental changes, an additional booking charge of € 25,00 is payable by the tenant for apartment types 7 and 8.
- The tenant shall treat the accommodation with every care and shall see to it that his fellow tenants, relatives and guests observe the rental conditions. He is obliged to inform the property management at once as to any damage occuring - even through no fault of his. The tenant is liable for any damage where he is at fault, or where he is responsible for the person at fault or Where this person is a part of his group. Upon occupancy of the accommodation, the tenant shall inspect for any existing damage and the completeness of the furniture and fittings. The property management must be informed about any discrepancies on the 2nd Day after arrival, at the latest. Upon termination of the rental period, the accommodation is to be left in a clean and complete condition. The rental price includes a final cleaning.
- Upon occupancy, a deposit of € 100.00 is payable by the tenant. Additional costs due will be set off against this amount, as well as any occuring damages. The tenant is liable for any costs due in excess of the deposit amount.
- For each house / apartment there is a free parking space provided. If the tenant arrives with two or more cars, the additional cars must be parked in the guest car park at the entrance to the holiday park.
- We are liable for the correctness of the description and for fulfilling the terms of the contract for the accommodation where fault is proven. Liability for damages is limited to three times the rental price, as long as the injury to the tenant was not due to intent or gross negligence. The legal conditions for liability also apply. We are not responsible for services of third parties we merely arrange, nor for sport and leisure activities involving the use of the holiday accommodation. Nor are we liable for occasional failures or Malfunctions in the provision of water, electricity or gas, for the continual functioning of all facilities, for the cancellation of transport services, for the relocation or closure of businesses and service providers, or for environmental damage or climatic changes. Furthermore, we have no liability for building or roadworks, if they have not been announced in advance. Exclusion of liability also applies to "force majeure" (war, strikes, military exercises, natural disasters, and Similar).
- Claims are to be made to us in writing, within one month after expiry of the contract. They come under the statute of limitations within six months after expiry of the contract.
- Should a provision of this agreement be invalid or become invalid or should this agreement contain an ommission, then the legal effect of the other provisions shall not thereby be affected. Additions and changes to the rental conditions must be effected in writing. Groups are only accepted in case of prior agreement and approval.